Home Forums Main Forum Cut The Particular Marketing Clutter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

HIP POCKET – I have yet to find anyone not interested in money. My goal is that in this session you will pick up something – a new idea, contact or site (runet-id.com) concept that will help you make more money.

RESIDUAL INCOME: What network marketing offers is a way to create residual income, while working part-time. Network marketing is not a “get rich quick” scheme. Those who succeed work hard, but they are creating something magical: residual income.

The cheapest and easiest marketing in the world is free advertising. How do you get free advertising? Wear a clown suit! Do something OUTRAGEOUS! Become news worthy. How?

Very often I hear from clients, “I fee like, ‘Who am I to be charging those high fees?'” Often they want a pep talk when they ask that. Instead, I ask them, “What would it take for you to know without a doubt that you MUST be charging that?” Too often we want to coddle ourselves and others when we don’t feel “good enough.” But in order to really build your marketing confidence, you must be excellent at what you do. So what’s that going to take? How must you hone your skills, what training must you attend, how many people must you work with until you know you’re excellent without any hesitation? Once you know the answer to that, set out a path to accomplish it.

“Everyone.” RSS whispered. He motioned to the clones: “They are all marketing executives eager to dump every other kind of digital marketing and ride my back into the RSS Feed golden sunset.

The Internet marketing phenomenon is like no other in the history of the universe. Fortunately, there is no shortage of teachers. This is where Newbie Meets Guru. In this arena, knowledge is exchanged for money. The Newbie fish is fried here. He/she must be reborn in the smoke of the experience. If not reborn, the Newbie will be consumed by the hungry Guru. Ninety five percent of all Internet business fails in the first year.

No marketing plan will work if you do not work the plan. The planning document is there for business managers to use as a strategic reference throughout the year, as programs in the plan are executed and as other opportunities come along. Any marketing plan that is filed away and forgotten as soon as it’s written is useless.

Repeat sales guarantee that you will get paid over and over again. However, you will only get repeat sales if the products are effective and people want to continue to buy them.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Cut The Particular Marketing Clutter
Your information:

Follow this blog

Get a weekly email of all new posts.

Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.